You need your commercial building to be safe and secure. But, you also want it to look good. Choosing the best doors for your store or office isn’t always easy, especially with so much to consider. When it comes to choosing the best doors for your commercial site, there are some important factors to consider: security, durability, fire safety, and style.
Types of Commercial Doors and Frames to Choose From
What type of door is best for your business? Here are two basic options to choose from:
- Hollow Metal Doors: Offering the most security and durability, hollow metal doors and frames are usually the best choice for exterior doors.
- Commercial Wooden Doors: usually reserved for the interior of the building, wooden doors can add a certain style to the building, while still providing some level of security and fire safety to individual rooms and meeting areas.
What to Consider When Choosing Commercial Doors
There is a lot to think about when choosing commercial metal doors and frames for your business. Some of the most important factors to keep in mind include:
- Security: whether you are trying to secure the outside of the building or keep employees and customer’s safe and secure inside, you must consider what level of security you need when choosing doors. The style, materials and even placement of commercial doors will depend a great deal on how they will be sued.
- Durability: commercial doors can be expensive. You want to make sure that the ones you pick are going to stand up to whatever abuse they must endure.
- Fire Safety: safeguarding your business from fire is a major concern. Consider how much fire exposure the doors can handle before it fails.
- Style: depending on the type of business you are outfitting with new doors, style can be very important. Will the doors welcome customers and clients? Will they be installed in a loading area? The style and look of the doors chosen will depend a great deal on who will see them and what visual impact they must make.
Finding the Right Commercial Door Supplier in Cincinnati
Not every door maker offers the kind of quality you are looking for. At Acme Lock we use install only the best quality products. Some of the brands we specialize in include:
- Corbin Russwin
- Yale Door Hardware
- McKinney Hinges
- Medco High Security Doors
Installing, repairing and replacing Commercial Doors in Cincinnati
When installing, repairing or replacing your commercial metal doors, you want to find a company that you can trust. Acme Lock has been serving the Cincinnati business community for more than 20 years. Whether you want pre-engineered doors installed or a custom style built, our trained professionals can get your new doors installed quickly and efficiently. Specializing in custom fit doors, our metal frames are welded in our own weld shop, to ensure that every job is finished with the kind of superb quality that our customers have come to expect.
To learn more about the commercial metal doors and frames the expert staff at Acme Lock can install at your business, call our customer care team today.